Tuesday, August 16, 2011

German Idol - winner Pietro Lombardi and Sarah are engaged Engels

When the first American Idol ringing wedding bells?

Pietro Lombardi and Sarah Engels engaged. The 18-year-old told the now in her video shoot in Tenerife. Pietro would plunge immediately into the best married life. "That's what I always wanted," he told us. And when the first American Idol now ringing wedding bells?


Pyramid
Note to God
Doo-Wops & Hooligans

Pietro: "I was sure from the beginning, one hundred percent"
"Only for you" - in German "Just for You" - is the title of Sarah's second single. A good resolution for what it really was clear from the beginning. "He's the greatest man I've met in my life, so I let him go no more" tells us about Sarah happy. What to look for a lot of her life, Sarah has apparently found it with just 18 years ago: Peter, the love of her life. And the best part: she finds love in return. "I was beginning to one hundred percent sure that this is the woman with whom I want to grow old with and the later times I can walk around with a stick and say that I can, I still love you."

We are eager to know when to ring for both the wedding bells and we wish our American Idol dream team for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment